With Miracle Software you can select the most convenient outsourcing model for your project and business needs. We can set up various types Outsourcing Development Centers, develop software solutions on a Fixed-Price basis or you can simply buy developer hours on a Time & Material basis.
In the fixed price model, Miracle’s software engineers quote the project and we commit to fixed-price, fixed deadlines and fixed scope of work. This model is suited for projects with well-defined requirements. But even if you do not have a specification, you can hire Miracle Software to elaborate on your requirements. As an outcome of the Elaboration phase, you will obtain a fixed-price quote for development and receive a full-scale Technical Proposal.
Advantages of the Fixed-Price model:
- Fixed project budget and deadline is known before the project start
- The responsibility for project completion on time and on budget is outsourced to Miracle;
How Fixed-Price projects work at Miracle Software
- Our engineers will review your project requirements and respond with any questions needed to clarify the scope of work. We can also suggest an Elaboration phase to prepare full and detailed software requirements specification
- Once we fully understand the scope of your requirements we will create a proposal for your review. If this is acceptable, we begin the development.
- At the end of the development, you will have a time period to carry on an Acceptance procedure to try out and examine the quality of the developed software and other project deliverables.
- The changes requested during the fixed-price project can be implemented, but in most cases it may result in a revision of the project cost and delivery dates.
DEVELOPER HOURS ON TIME & MATERIAL BASIS
This model is well-suited for those who do not have well-defined requirements, need research work, or want ongoing software enhancements.
Advantages of Time & Material model:
- Extensive requirement specification before development start is not needed
- The customer can define, elaborate and change requirements in parallel with development
- The customer can schedule project activities and tasks depending on current priorities
- We bill exactly for what is spent, no more or less
How the Time & Material projects work at Miracle:
- Depending on your needs, you can send us tasks daily, weekly or upon completion of the previous tasks
- The customer and Miracle experts agree on a ballpark estimation for the specified task, and the Project Manager assigns the task to the developer and assures it is completed close to the estimate
- We guarantee that your tasks will be processed immediately upon request if you care about a regular work load of the developer resources within your project
- Weekly, monthly, or by task completion -- we send you a precise and detailed time spent report by task and by software developer for your approval
OUTSOURCING DEVELOPMENT CENTERS
We build and set up Outsourcing Development Centers and Dedicated Teams that work exclusively for your company. The model suits well for long-term relationships when staff retention is a key for keeping costs down.
Advantages of Outsourcing Development Centers:
- Development resources are reserved for the customer at the volume required to perform regular development tasks
- The customer has flexibility of prioritizing work item schedules
- The customer can manage outsourcing by objectives and timelines (i.e. agree with the outsourcing team what they attempt to achieve in the period ahead) and improve motivation and performance in this way
- In most cases we notice reduced paperwork and approval cycle for project or task initiation within the customer's organization
- The team builds a knowledgebase about customer's business and about the developed software, thus becoming more effective and more sophisticated over time
- The customer is entitled – on demand – to influence staffing decisions
- Utmost motivation and loyalty of the developers, who perceive themselves a part of customer's team, is reflected in initiative, and high performance and quality services
How the Outsourcing Development Centers work at Miracle Software:
- There are different ways on how you can set up an Outsourcing Development Center. You can start from a fixed-price project and evaluate our quality and management capabilities. Or you can start on a time & material basis and rate our performance. You can also cautiously grow a team starting at a minimum of one member.
- We highly recommend our customers to focus on setting major objectives and deadlines, while entrusting Miracle’s operational management. In this way, our customers achieve the maximum performance of their Outsourcing Development Centers for the lowest in-house management effort and costs.
- You can outsource an entire software production cycle to Miracle or any one of the production processes: requirements specification, architecture design, development, testing, documentation and 3-level support.
- At Miracle Software, you can use shared resources if there is no full-time workload for a project role, or supplement your team with time & material resources.
- Our managers keep the project efforts and deadlines very close to estimates on 97% of all projects.